Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Case Study: Brand Partnership
- Raise awareness about the Hilton Huanying program on the first anniversary of this Hilton Worldwide program offering a tailored welcome experience to Chinese travelers.
- Coordinated a partnership between Hilton Hotels & Resorts and iconic international fashion designer Vivienne Tam to create a limited-edition slipper for Chinese guests to enjoy at Hilton Hotels & Resorts featuring the Hilton Huanying program.
- Worked with Hilton and Vivienne Tam teams during the design process of the "Water Dragon" slippers.
- Designed strategic PR plan for the launch of the slippers, which included media events at the Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao and at Hilton New York Fashion District, New York City.
- Secured press to attend launch events in Shanghai and New York.
- Conducted target media outreach and executed desk drops to top media who received slippers on the day of the launch.
- The partnership was announced to nearly 100 media at a press conference at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao and a media breakfast at Hilton New York Fashion District.
- As of September 5, 2012, the Vivienne Tam Hilton partnership initiative received coverage in more than 95 outlets and reached an audience of 536,397,881.
- Coverage has included WSJ.com "Asia Scene" column, USA Today, Women's Wear Daily, Newsday and HotelChatter.com.
- Though the slippers were a complimentary amenity for hotel guests, a limited-edition supply of slippers available on HiltonToHome.com were sold out within 24 hours of launch.